We Look Forward to Seeing You at Registration
This registration event is for new transfer students and for students who attended Dominican College previously but not in the past 12 months.
Registration Dates and Times:
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 10 am - 2 pm or 5 pm - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 10 am - 2 pm or 5 pm - 6:30 pm
- Monday, August 19, 2019, 10 am - 2 pm or 5 pm - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 10 am - 2 pm or 5 pm - 6:30 pm
On June 12 and July 10 registration will be held in the Granito Center.
On August 19 and 20 registration will be held in the Palisades Room, Casey Hall.
What to Bring:
- A deposit fee of $300 for commuter students and $500 for resident students. You can pay this by cash, check or credit card or go to our secure payment form to pay your enrollment deposit online.
- Your driver's license, passport or other government picture ID so you can be issued your Dominican College ID.
Financial Aid Questions:
- If you have financial aid questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 845-848-7821. If you need to contact Financial Aid after regular business hours, email the staff at email@example.com.
- Be sure you have filed for financial aid by submitting a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). You can file on-line at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ prior to registration. Dominican College's school code is 002713.
LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
The College is located in Rockland County, NY, just 17 miles north of New York City, and 3 miles north of Bergen County, NJ.
If you’re using GPS or an online map, use the following address:
Granito Center 493 Western Highway, Blauvelt, NY 10913
Palisades Room, Casey Hall, 470 Western Highway, Orangeburg, NY 10962
Let us know you're coming!