The Bursar’s Office assists with bills and payments. This office is responsible for receiving and processing student payments and for answering questions regarding student accounts.
Methods of Payment
The Bursars Office accepts cash, checks and most major credit cards. Credit Card payments may be made by calling the Bursars Office during normal business hours.
Go to the Student Account Center to view student account activity or to make a payment using e-checks or credit cards. You can also use the Student Account Center to:
Interest Free Monthly Payment Option
Tuition Management Systems
Dominican College also offers the Interest Free Monthly Payment Option with Tuition Management Systems to help you fit your educational expenses into your budget. We offer this option in convenient monthly payments spread out over each semester. Your only cost is a $47 enrollment fee per semester. For more information call (800) 722-4867 or go to dc.afford.com
We’re taking extra precautions to keep our campus community safe for everyone.
Admittance to Cooke Hall is no longer by appointment only. But the following must be maintained.
- Masks must be worn inside the building. (Reception will continue to have masks for those who do not have one)
- Visitors will need to continue to sign in at the reception desk and have temperature taken.
- All plexiglass will remain.
At this time, most issues can be addressed without person-to-person contact.
- To pay your bill (by check or credit card) or set up a payment plan please visit my.DC.edu
- To remove a hold from your account:
- Pay your balance due or set up a payment plan at My.DC.edu AND
- Complete any missing financial aid documents
Please note there is a depository for paperwork or payments located outside of Cooke Hall to the far left of the main entrance door. Please notify the appropriate office if you place anything in the depository.