Official Transcripts can be requested online or in person from the Registrar. Transcripts can be issued to the student or to a third party. Transcript requests are generally processed within three business days, though processing time may increase during registration or at the end of a semester.
If you are picking up a transcript in person, a photo ID is required. There is a $5 charge for each Official Transcript. We accept cash, check or money orders. If there is any type of hold on your record the issue must be resolved before an official transcript can be processed.
To order an official transcript online:
- Go to www.getmytranscript.org and select “Dominican College”.
- Click on “Order A Transcript Now”.
- Follow the transcript ordering process.
- You will be required to submit a paperless consent form or a signed consent form through the mail or by fax or email to the National Student Clearinghouse before your order is processed.
- You will be charged a $5 transcript fee for each transcript ordered and a $2.50 processing fee for each recipient. A credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover) is required to make payment.
- Check your e-mail for updates on the status of your transcript order.
Former students can request unofficial transcripts via fax at (845) 365-0275.
For additional information regarding transcripts, please contact: