Our MBA in Health Care Management is designed for those with existing business skills who want to enter the health care industry or those already in health care administrative positions who want to improve their careers.
The health care management credits can be completed in as little as 10 months, and the MBA in Health Care Management can be completed in as little as 24 months.
Consistent with the existing Master of Business Administration program, the health care management concentration is a 39 credit program with courses offered during eight-week accelerated sessions and with the potential waiver of a maximum of 18 credits
- The 39-credit program may be completed in less than two years. Up to 21 credits can be waived.
- Classes begin every eight weeks. You can join the program at the beginning of any of six accelerated sessions.
- Classes meet weekday evenings.
- The director of the program is also your academic advisor.
- Our tuition is competitive.
- You can defer tuition payment until the term is completed.
Dominican College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration with concentrations in Health Care Management and Management.
- Bachelor of Science degree with majors in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, and Management (specializations in Financial Management, International Management and Marketing Management).