MBA in Management
The education of business professionals involves much more than an understanding of the various disciplines of business organizations. As an MBA in Management student at Dominican College you will master the various skills, competencies, and perspectives required for sound decision making, efficient management and effective leadership. These include:
- Critical thinking and communication skills.
- Skills in leadership and interpersonal dynamics.
- Critical understanding of the global context of business.
- Ability to integrate and inter-relate different business disciplines so they effectively function as a whole.
- A strong sense of ethical and social responsibility.
- Management of change and innovation.
Whenever possible you will experience real-world learning opportunities, through a curriculum that is relevant, integrated, flexible and dynamic.
An MBA in Management provides excellent career preparation since managers are needed in every type of business. Career opportunities are also available in specific areas of management, such as:
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
An MBA in Management can also lead to a successful career as a consultant.
Speak to us about applying to a Graduate Program at Dominican College today!
Contact Heather Karsenty today for more information about applying to the MBA in Management program.
Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions
Phone: (845) 848-7908