MBA in Management
The education of business professionals involves much more than an understanding of the various disciplines of business organizations. As an MBA in Management student at Dominican College you will master the various skills, competencies and perspectives required for sound decision making, efficient management and effective leadership. These include:
- Critical thinking and communication skills.
- Skills in leadership and interpersonal dynamics.
- Critical understanding of the global context of business.
- Ability to integrate and inter-relate different business disciplines so they effectively function as a whole.
- A strong sense of ethical and social responsibility.
- Management of change and innovation.
Whenever possible you will experience real-world learning opportunities, through a curriculum that is relevant, integrated, flexible and dynamic.
Dominican College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration with concentrations in Accounting, Healthcare Management and Management.
- Bachelor of Science degree with majors in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, and Management (specializations in Financial Management, International Management, Management Information Systems and Marketing Management).
- The MBA in Management program is a 57-credit program (with the potential waiver of a maximum of 21 credits) that can be completed in 24 months.
- Classes meet on a hybrid/ blended model, using a combination of face-to-face and online studies. The classroom component is on weekday evenings.
- Join the program at the beginning of any of the six accelerated sessions.
- Our tuition is competitive, and tuition deferment is available when an employer provides tuition reimbursement.
An MBA in Management provides excellent career preparation since managers are needed in every type of business. Career opportunities are also available in specific areas of management, such as:
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
An MBA in Management can also lead to a successful career as a consultant.
Speak to us about applying to a Graduate Program at Dominican College today!
Contact Christina Lifshey today for more information about applying to the MBA in Management program.
Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions
Phone: (845) 848-7908