MBA in Health Care Management
The education of business professionals involves much more than an understanding of the various disciplines of business organizations. As an MBA in Health Care Management student at Dominican College you will master the various skills, competencies and perspectives required for sound decision making, efficient management and effective leadership. These include:
- Critical thinking and communication skills.
- Skills in leadership and interpersonal dynamics.
- The global impact of economic and cultural trends.
- Ability to integrate and inter-relate different business disciplines so they effectively function as a whole.
- A strong sense of ethical and social responsibility.
- Ability to lead change and innovation.
Whenever possible you will experience real-world learning opportunities, through a curriculum that is relevant, integrated, flexible and dynamic.
Explore the MBA in Health Care Management Program
Classes are held approximately every three weekends for a total of 18 weekends throughout the course of the year at Dominican College’s Rockland County campus. The College is central to the Hudson Valley region, including the Metro New York City area and New Jersey’s Bergen County.
If you’d like to visit the campus and meet the faculty, please choose from among our many visiting opportunities.
An MBA in Health Care Management provides excellent preparation for work in senior positions in a range of organizations. Some of the positions you will be prepared to take include:
- Medical Director
- Hospital or Nursing Home Administrator
- Pharmaceutical Product Manager
- Finance Director
- Medical Practice Manager
- Health Informatics Manager
- Health Care Consultant
Speak to us about applying to a Graduate Program at Dominican College today!
Contact us today for more information about applying to the MBA in Health Care Management program.
Phone: (845) 848-7910