MBA in Healthcare Management
Our MBA in Healthcare Management is designed for those with existing business skills who want to enter the healthcare industry or those already in healthcare administrative positions who want to improve their careers.
- The MBA in Healthcare Management program is a 57-credit program (with the potential waiver of a maximum of 18 credits) that can be completed in 24 months.
- Classes meet on a hybrid/ blended model, using a combination of face-to-face and online studies. The classroom component is on weekday evenings.
- Join the program at the beginning of any of the six accelerated sessions.
- Our tuition is competitive, and tuition deferment is available when an employer provides tuition reimbursement.
- ACHE Higher Education Network member
An MBA in Healthcare Management provides excellent preparation for work in senior positions in a range of organizations. Some of the positions you will be prepared to take include:
- Medical Director
- Hospital or Nursing Home Administrator
- Pharmaceutical Product Manager
- Finance Director
- Medical Practice Manager
- Health Informatics Manager
- Healthcare Consultant
Speak to us about applying to a Graduate Program at Dominican College today!
Contact Christina Lifshey today for more information about applying to the MBA in Healthcare Management program.
Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions
Phone: (845) 848-7908