MBA in Accounting
Dominican College’s MBA in Accounting is designed for the accounting professional looking to obtain a CPA licensure, or an MBA in Accounting or both. An accounting professional can obtain our MBA in Accounting in as few as 36 credits which include the 30 credits required for a CPA licensure.
As a student in our MBA in Accounting program, you will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to obtain a CPA licensure as well as to effectively manage and lead an organization – both are needed in the future for a successful career in the accounting profession.
Dominican College has received specialized accreditation for its MBA business program (General) through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
- The MBA in Accounting program is a 57-credit program (with the potential waiver of a maximum of 21 credits) that can be completed in 24 months.
- Classes meet on a hybrid/ blended model, using a combination of face-to-face and online studies. The classroom component is on weekday evenings.
- Join the program at the beginning of any of the six accelerated sessions.
- Our tuition is competitive, and tuition deferment is available when an employer provides tuition reimbursement.
An MBA in Accounting provides excellent preparation for work in senior positions in a range of organizations. Some of the positions you will be prepared to take include:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Budget Director
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
- Financial Accounting Consultant.
Speak to us about applying to a Graduate Program at Dominican College today!
Contact Christina Lifshey today for more information about applying to the MBA in Accounting program.
Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions
Phone: (845) 848-7908