Advanced Certificate in Healthcare Management
Dominican College’s Advanced Certificate in Healthcare Management provides a quick way for those with existing business skills to enter the healthcare industry, or for those already in healthcare administrative positions to improve their careers.
- The 15-credit program may be completed in less than 10 months.
- Classes meet on a hybrid/ blended model, using a combination of face-to-face and online studies. The classroom component is on weekday evenings.
- Join the program at the beginning of any of the six accelerated sessions.
- Seamlessly transfer all credits into the MBA in Healthcare Management program.
- Our tuition is competitive, and tuition deferment is available when an employer provides tuition reimbursement.
- ACHE Higher Education Network member
With an Advanced Certificate in Healthcare Management you will be prepared for work in a range of organizations. Some of the positions you will be prepared to take include:
- Medical Director
- Hospital or nursing home administrator
- Pharmaceutical Product Manager
- Finance Director
- Medical Practice Manager
- Health Informatics Manager
- Healthcare Consultant
Speak to us about applying to a Graduate Program at Dominican College today!
Contact Heather Karsenty today for more information about applying to the Advanced Certificate in Healthcare Management program.
Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions
Phone: (845) 848-7908