All candidates for the MS program must apply for admission to the program through the Dominican College Office of Graduate Admissions.
To be considered for admission to the program, all students must submit the following materials:
- Completed application and payment of application fee
- An official transcript from all previous institutions that have awarded you credit. There should be confirmation of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate institution with a grade point average of at least a 3.0 on scale of 4.0.
- For applicants with a grade point average below a 3.0, other factors such as years of professional experience, grade point average in the major field, and academic development beyond the baccalaureate degree may also be taken into account in the admission decision.
- 2 letters of recommendation written by current, or previous, work supervisors or faculty members.
- A personal statement (1-2 pages) outlining your interest in the field and anticipated strengths and challenges as you pursue the degree.
- An updated resume.
- Completion of an online interview (interview will be scheduled with the Program Director).