Ready to lead changes within organizations? If you want to become an effective communicator, who knows how to resolve conflicts and to create strategic plans this 100% online program is for you
This 33-credit program is suited for all career paths and it is designed for the working professional. Learn leadership strategies that will prepare you to enter the workforce or to advance to middle management, upper management, and administrative positions, in all fields. Become more self-aware, emotionally intelligent, socially responsible, and culturally sensitive, while exercising critical thinking.
Explore the M.S. in Organizational Leadership and Communication Program
- Complete your degree on your own schedule.
- Work from anywhere.
- Access student support and any resource online
- Five start dates. Begin the program in September, October, January March, or May,
- Competitive pricing
- Finish in one year while maintaining full-time employment
- All students have a personal coach. The same person will be there to assist you throughout your Dominican College experience. Count on highly individualized support.
- We offer a completely online experience, with no mandatory login times PLUS complete access to career counseling, tutoring, advisement, the Dominican College library and our fitness center.
Kyle Morgan, M.S. May, 2020
“This program has given me the tools to be a true leader. It has made me understand the value of teamwork and working together. All of the professors in the program are open and honest and are willing to help at every step of the way. They want to see you graduate and succeed. It was the best decision that I have ever made."
Carol Solorzano, M.S. May 2020
“An investment in knowledge is priceless. I did the full time accelerated option for the Masters of Organizational Leadership and Communication while working full time and being a full time single mother to a 3 year old.”
Kathleen Ross, M.S. May, 2020
I was concerned about enrolling in an online program after being out of school for over 20 years, and how I would be able to balance working full time, being a mom and full time student. I have learned a tremendous amount in this program and it has been an amazing experience. I have been able to make connections to leadership theories, organizational changes, strategic planning, team building and have been able to put them into practice at my job. This program has helped me develop and implement skills to be a successful leader in the non-profit sector. I highly recommend this program to people who want to be well rounded, dynamic leaders.
Cassandra Clemente, M.S. May 2020
This program has been an amazing experience for me being a full time student and also working two part time jobs. I have been able to juggle my jobs and school and still have time for myself. At times, of course, it can get stressful but this program is more than manageable. The teachers, especially the director of this program, actually care about the students and want to see everyone succeed which is one of my favorite things about the program. I also have enjoyed seeing how much I have learned about what a real leader is and have acquired a lot of knowledge that I believe will assist me in climbing my way up the ladder within my career. The program can be done in one year, while you are working full time.
Courses in this Master’s program are:
The M.S. in Organizational Leadership and Communication consists of 33-credits which includes ten required courses and a choice of one elective course. The courses are:
- The Dynamics of Leadership
- Research and Writing
- Organizational Change and Development/Transformational Leadership
- Critical and Ethical Decision Making
- Research Methods and Design
- Strategic Planning and Leadership
- Organizational Communication
Technology for Leaders OR Organization Culture and Team Building
- Leadership and Diversity
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Capstone Course