Dominican College is located in Orangeburg, New York approximately 20 miles north of New York City. We are a small, private institution with a student population of approximately 2,000 and faculty and staff of 400. Our heritage stresses the humanistic value of a Liberal Arts education, a commitment to social justice, and a strong belief in the need for integrity and community engagement, all in the service of preparing students to reach their potential as responsible citizens who enrich the world in which we live. The College offers an array of degree opportunities in the liberal arts and sciences, business and the professions.
The College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions listed below.
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. For faculty positions three professional references and a statement of teaching philosophy are also required.
Director of Human Resources
470 Western Highway
Orangeburg, NY 10962
FULL-TIME FACULTY POSITIONS
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice, Tenure Track
- Assistant Professor of Biology, Tenure Track
- Assistant Professor - Tenure Track OT-OT Admissions Coordinator
- PHIT Project Coordinator / Program Faculty
ADMINISTRATIVE AND STAFF POSITIONS
- Assistant Academic Dean
- Assistant Librarian for Technical Services
- Grants Administrator
- Stem Project Coordinator
- Stem Transfer and Bridge Advisor
- Work Based Learning Experience Coordinator