- Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Thursday, May 30, 2019
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Friday, July 12, 2019
Registration is in the Granito Center.
What to Bring:
- If you have not already deposited, bring your deposit - $500 for Resident or $300 for Commuter. You can submit it now here using our secure payment form.
- Your driver's license, passport or other government picture ID so you can be issued your Dominican College ID.
- Please complete your placement exams prior to registration and bring the results with you. You can access the exams here.
- Car Registration (for a parking permit).
Financial Aid Questions:
- Be sure you have filed for financial aid by submitting a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). You can file on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov prior to registration. Dominican College’s Federal School Code is 002713.
- If you have financial aid questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 845-848-7821. If you need to contact Financial Aid after regular business hours, email the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.