This year fall course schedules will be sent to you on the date of your choice. To register for classes pick a date, and submit the form.
Before you Register:
- DEPOSIT: You must submit your deposit before the day you choose in order to receive your Fall semester course schedule. The deposit is $500 for Resident Students or $300 for Commuter Students. You can submit your deposit now using our secure payment form.
- PLACEMENT EXAMS Please complete your placement exams prior to registration and bring the results with you. You can access the exams here.
- Be on the lookout for your Payment Contract from the Bursars Office.
- For Submit your ID photo to the IT Office
- Get a headshot from the shoulders up, in color, no face coverings (sunglasses, hats, etc.) or anyone else in the picture.
- Include your name and college ID number in the e-mail.
- You must take a picture of a government issued ID.
- Attach your ID photo and the picture of your government issued ID as attached files to an e-mail.
- Send the e-mail to 1CardSupport@dc.edu
Financial Aid Questions:
- Be sure you have filed for financial aid by submitting a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). You can file on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov prior to registration. Dominican College’s Federal School Code is 002713.
- If you have financial aid questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 845-848-7821. If you need to contact Financial Aid after regular business hours, email the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.