Complete These Steps to Ensure You're Ready to Participate in Your Commencement Ceremony
- Make an appointment with your advisor to confirm that you're on track to graduate
- Submit your Candidate for Degree Form to the Registrar's Office
- Settle your student account. Visit the Bursar's Office in Cooke Hall if you have any questions
- Complete your online RSVP
- Order your cap and gown by April 5th
- Review the 2017 Commencement Weekend Schedule for the times and locations for all events
Schedule at a Glance
|Wednesday, May 3|
|5:30 p.m.||Interfaith Worship Service – Rosary Hall|
|6:15 p.m.||Graduation Information Session – Hennessy Center|
|7 p.m.||Class Night – Granito Center|
|Wednesday, May 17|
|6:30 p.m.||Nursing Division Hooding Ceremony - Lawrence Room, Rosary Hall|
|Saturday, May 20|
|4 p.m.||Commencement Mass – St. Dominic’s Convent Chapel|
|5:30 p.m.||Commencement Reception – Granito Center|
|6:15 p.m.||Senior Gift Dedication – Granito Center|
|7 p.m.||Baccalaureate Awards Ceremony – Hennessy Center|
|Sunday, May 21|
|11 a.m.||Graduate Program Hooding and Award Ceremonies – Westchester County Center|
|2 p.m.||64th Commencement Exercises – Westchester County Center|
VENUE: WESTCHESTER COUNTY CENTER
198 Central Avenue, White Plains, New York.
Westchester County Center is served by the Westchester County Bee-Line Bus System (call 914-813-7777 for bus information) and by Metro-North Commuter Railroad.
From New York City, the Westchester County Center is a 35-minute trip by car, 40 minutes by bus and 30 minutes by train. The County Center is a five-minute walk from the White Plains train station.
Vehicles may park at the Westchester County Center for $10
Residence Inn by Marriott, Orangeburg and Holiday Inn of Orangeburg have negotiated discounted rates for Dominican College guests. Please consider the options below:
RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOTT (rates based on availability)
- Weekend and Sports/Athletic Rate: $119/Studio Suite, $129/One Bedroom Suite Thursday-Saturdays
- Sunday—Wednesday: $139/Studio Suite, $149/One Bedroom Suite
- Reservations may be made by phone or online. Hotel offers all-suite accommodations and includes full hot buffet breakfast.
PHONE—Call the hotel direct at (845) 359-5200 or (844) 833-3558 and request the “Dominican College Rate.”
ONLINE—Visit http://www.marriott.com/default.mi, search for the Orangeburg, NY location, and enter Corporate/Promo code- 3TC when asked for “special rates.”
HOLIDAY INN (ORANGEBURG, NY) (rates based on availability)
Pricing is for Single or Double room reservation.
- Monday—Thursday: $120/night
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: $105/night
For extended stay rates & availability, please contact Regina Mittler, Director of Sales.
PHONE—Call the hotel directly at (845) 359-7000 ext. 398 and request to speak with Regina Mittler.
ONLINE-- Visit www.HolidayInn.com, search for the Orangeburg, NY location, and enter Corporate ID #100246644 or Group Code #10024664