What can you do with a degree in Nursing?
Nursing salaries across the United States vary by specialty and experience. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary in May 2015 for Registered Nurses in the United States was $67,490 per year ($32.45 per hour), with a much faster than average projected job growth of 16 percent between 2014 and 2024.
- American Nurses Association
- National Student Nurses Association
- Listing of National & International Nursing Organizations
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Nursing Society
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- American Telemedicine Association