If you possess the potential to succeed at Dominican College, your family's financial means shouldn't be an issue.
We work hard so it isn't.
Complete the FAFSA
All students must apply or reapply for financial aid every year.
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) automatically allows you to be considered for federal, state, and Dominican College financial aid programs.
Dominican College’s Federal School Code is 002713
of first-time, full-time freshmen receive financial aid
of undergraduate students receive some form of aid
Average financial aid package
FAFSA Tutorial Videos
Learn about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and how to file it quickly and accurately. (English Version)
Obtenga información sobre la Solicitud gratuita de ayuda federal para estudiantes (FAFSA) y cómo presentarla de manera rápida y precisa.
Gain a better understanding of your Dominican College Financial Aid Offer
Understanding Your Financial Aid Offer / Comprensión de su oferta de ayuda financiera
- Alternative Loan FAQS:
- Application Dates and Deadlines
- At a Glance
- Benefits for Veterans
- Code of Conduct for Educational Loans
- Consumer Information
- Contact a Financial Aid Counselor
- Cost of Attendance
- Entrance Counseling
- Federal Loans
- Financial Aid Application Process
- Financial Aid Award Notice Information And Procedures
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Financial Aid Websites
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Misrepresentation Policy
- Net Price Calculator
- New York Aid for Part Time Study (APTS)
- NYS Enhanced Tuition Awards
- Private Education Loans
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Options
- Work Study Forms
Useful websites for Financial Aid - federal and state grants, as well as federal and privates loans can be accessed by clicking on links below.
- To file your FAFSA visit www.FAFSA.gov
- Entrance Interviews, Master Promissory Notes, and/or Federal Parent Plus loans can be completed at www.studentloans.gov
- To apply for a private alternative loan go to www.elmselect.com
- To complete your New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) go to www.tapweb.org
- If you are handing in requested documentation, please use the depository located on the far-left side of the main entrance.
If you are handing in required requested documents, please follow the guidelines regarding Unvaccinated Persons required to wear a mask when entering the building. For your convenience, there is a depository located on the far left side of the main entrance to Cooke Hall for after hours and easy drop.
Contact us at
Dominican College Financial Aid Office
470 Western Highway,
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Tel: (845) 848-7821
Fax: (845) 359-4317
Or use the inquiry form.
We do not have open walk-in hours. Contact us by phone, e-mail, or the inquiry form only.
Dominican College participates in educational opportunities for veterans through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Yellow Ribbon Program. Contact us at (845) 848-7900 in the Office of Admissions.