If you possess the potential to succeed at Dominican College, your family's financial means shouldn't be an issue. We work hard so it isn't.
- 100% of first-time, full-time freshmen receive financial aid
- 98% of undergraduate students receive some form of aid
- The average financial aid package is $26,111
To be considered for scholarships and financial aid, you must:
- Be accepted by the College for admission to a degree or certificate program, and
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application is available on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Dominican College’s Federal School Code is 002713
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you need any assistance. We will be happy to help you through the application process. If you prefer, we will set up an appointment to sit down with you and help you.
Contact us at:
Dominican College Financial Aid Office
470 Western Highway,
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Tel: (845) 848-7821
Fax: (845) 359-4317
Dominican College participates in educational opportunities for veterans through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Yellow Ribbon Program. Contact us at (845) 848-7900 in the Office of Admissions.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is completed each academic year. Financial aid is awarded on first come, first complete basis. Dominican College’s Federal School Code is 002713