The programs offered through the Business Administration Division prepare you for success in any business career. Our programs offer a quality business education strongly grounded in the liberal arts and sciences, providing you with the intellectual sophistication and worldly awareness you need to become a highly accomplished professional. You will learn both theory and practice, and emerge as a powerful leader educated in values and ethics, prepared to use creativity and initiative to address any business situation.
Dominican College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration with concentrations in Healthcare Management and Management.
- Bachelor of Science degree with majors in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, and Management (specializations in Financial Management, International Management and Marketing Management).
Dominican College’s Business programs:
- Prepare you for a smooth transition into our MBA program
- Offer significant business experience through paid internships at well-known firms
- Offer valuable perspective and service to the community through internships at non-profit organizations
- Are staffed by faculty members who have extensive experience in the business world
- Are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education
Programs of Study
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Minor in Economics
- B.S. in Management
- Certificate Programs
Clare Pennino, Ph.D.
Office Location: Casey Hall
Phone: (845) 848-4019