Dominican College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284-5000. www.msche.org The MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
In addition, several of the College’s programs hold specialized national accreditation:
- The Business programs are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- The Baccalaureate and Masters Nursing programs by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- The Occupational Therapy program by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE).
- The Physical Therapy program by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- The Social Work program by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Both the Baccalaureate and Masters Teacher Education program by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC), and its successor the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Professionals (CAEP).
- The Athletic Training program is currently on probation by CAATE. The program has chosen to Voluntarily Withdraw its accreditation effective August 27, 2021.
For more information please contact the Admissions Office at (866)4DC-INFO or write to email@example.com