The quality of our faculty, internship programs, and the range of our undergraduate and graduate programs make Dominican College one of the area’s best places to finish your degree. A low student to faculty ratio and individual student advisement ensure that you receive personal attention and an educational experience that prepares you for your career choice.
To apply for admission at Dominican College
- Complete an application
- Be sure to indicate a major
- Submit an official transcript from each college or university previously attended
- Transfer students who have completed fewer than 24 credits at the time of application, must also submit a transcript from their high school
- A maximum of 70 credits will be accepted from a two-year school and a maximum of 90 credits will be accepted from a four-year institution. A minimum of 30 credits must be completed at Dominican College in order for a degree to be awarded. See our Articulation Agreements to learn more.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- A wide range of financial aid programs from federal and state funds are available. In addition, Dominican College has an extensive Transfer Scholarship Program for full-time day students based on gpa. These scholarships are awarded at the time of initial admission to the College. To determine your eligibility for a scholarship, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, include your cumulative college gpa and indicate whether you will live on campus or at home.
- Athletic scholarships and grants based on financial need are also available.
Tuition Deferment Policy
- Students whose employers will reimburse all or part of their tuition may ask the College to defer that portion of their tuition bill until the term is completed.
Please send all mail to:
Office of Admissions
470 Western Highway
Orangeburg, NY 10962-1210
You can also call our toll free number 1-(866) 4DC-INFO or e-mail email@example.com to request an application or to check on the status of your application and transcripts.