Our ACCELerated evening program lets you earn up to 36 credits a year in courses that meet Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings from 5:45 pm to 9:50 pm. A full term is just 8 weeks. One class in each session is completed online. Students who attend two nights a week can earn 36 credits in a year.
Classes are small, and your instructors will include both full-time faculty and professionals working in their fields. Academic advisors are available at all times to provide information about college resources and to assist in registration.
Students who graduate from the Business Administration program, which is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, are eligible for a waiver of up to 21 credits toward the Dominican College MBA.
- Social Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Your transfer credits are promptly evaluated and can result in the acceptance of up to 70 credits from a two-year college and up to 90 credits from a four-year college.
Corporate/Hospital Reimbursement Policy
- If your employer provides tuition reimbursement, your tuition will be deferred until the term is completed. The cost of attending Dominican College is very competitive.Please call us at 866-4DC-INFO, or send a note to email@example.com. to find out more.
To be considered for admission to an undergraduate program, applicants must:
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Meet any additional requirements specific to a particular degree program.
To find out more, call the Office of Admissions toll-free at (866) 4DC-INFO or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply on-line or to print an application, click here
- Dominican College is located in Rockland County, New York. The campus is convenient to New York City and Northern New Jersey. Directions