The Career Development Center assists Dominican College Students and Alumni in the total career development process.
We envision career development as a life-long process and empower students through the programs and services to develop and implement a plan to achieve their current and future career goals. The Career Development Center offers many services to assist in this process, and continuously strives to educate and promote partnerships with students, alumni, faculty, employers and members of the college community.
The Career Development Center offers a comprehensive program that helps students to understand themselves, to understand the relationship between academic experiences, internship opportunities, and career choices and to assist in the transition from college to professional life. Services offered are:
- Career Counseling and Advisement
- Employment opportunities part and full-time
- Internship placements
- Resume and Cover letter assistance
- Job search support
- Interviewing Skills development
- Videotaped Mock Interviews by appointment
- On-campus recruiting
- Annual Career Fairs in fall and spring semesters
- Graduate School Information