Accelerated Adult Online Courses and Programs
Dominican College offers several fully online courses and six fully online programs. Click below to find out what each online program has to offer you:
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
If you are ready to begin the application process, please fill out an online application.
Your transfer credits are promptly evaluated and can result in the acceptance of up to 70 credits from a two-year college and up to 90 credits from a four-year college. Employees of the Rockland County government are eligible for additional discounts.
To be considered for admission to an undergraduate program, applicants must provide the following:
- Complete application for admission with $35 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or above.
Schedule of online courses
- Click here to see the schedule of online courses through September 2015.
- Click here to see the schedule of online courses for 2015-2016
Speak to a professional about applying to Dominican College Online today!
Contact Lynn Massey, today about becoming an online student at Dominican College.
Office of Admissions
Discover the Dominican College Online advantage and get started today!
Welcome to Dominican College Online
If you're juggling work, family and other responsibilities, we can offer the support, flexibility and inspiration you need to realize your career and educational goals.
Our online courses focus on providing you with the knowledge you need to be more proficient in your job and advance your career.
Online students have access to career counseling services and the fitness center at our Rockland County campus.
Students who receive company or union reimbursements may defer payment until the completion of the term.
Professors are chosen not just for their qualifications but also for their experience and their teaching skills.