Our Rockland County MBA is a career-oriented program specifically designed to prepare working adults and career changers for professional opportunities in any of the functional areas of business.
We recognize that the job of all business professionals involves making sound decisions, efficiently managing, and effectively leading across a range of functions. The Dominican College MBA aims to develop your potential by providing an integrated, broad-based understanding of Business Administration, together with sound theoretical and practical knowledge of the various functional areas.
Dominican College is dedicated to the principle that its educational programs and services must be both challenging and supportive, distinguished by high standards and by attention to the needs and potential of the individual student. We believe that the educational experience is most successful when different learning and delivery methods and technologies are used together. In many cases, courses in the MBA program combine face-to-face, online, and independent methods.
- The 57-credit program may be completed in less than two years. Up to 21 credits can be waived.
- Classes begin every eight weeks. You can join the program at the beginning of any of six accelerated sessions.
- Classes meet weekday evenings.
- The director of the program, Dr. Ken Mias, is also your academic advisor.
- Our tuition is competitive.
- You can defer tuition payment until the term is completed. (Learn more)
What Does the Dominican College MBA Do For You?
- Prepares you for advancement to a variety of managerial and leadership positions.
- Allows you to make a successful change in your career or a move from one industry to another.
- Permits a smooth progression from a technical specialty to general management.
- Enhances your business skills if you are self-employed.
- Completed application. Click here to begin your online application.
Upon completion of the online application an email will be sent to you detailing all next steps, and asking you to submit the following:
- Official transcript(s) documenting a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate institution, as well as transcripts from any other programs or certifications that may be relevant
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current resume
In addition, a brief interview with the MBA program director is also required either in person, on the phone, or via Skype.
All programs except DPT: $815 per credit
DPT: $882 per credit*
Graduate Audit Fee:
Per Course $750
Application fee $50
Registration: Full-time (more than 12 credits) $385 per term
Registration: Part-time $180 per term
Replacement of I.D. cards:
*DPT students enrolled prior to Summer 2013 will be charged at the rate of $815 per credit
In addition to the general tuition and fees described above, students should anticipate the following estimate of annual expenses associated with attending the College during the 2014-2015 Academic Year.
For specific tuition information, fee schedules, or financial aid information, please contact the Office of Admissions:
Tel: (845) 359-3533
Fax: (845) 365-3150
Our toll-free admissions hotline is (866) 4DC-INFO (866-432-4636).