Advance your career with the Rockland County MBA program, designed for working professionals like you!
In today’s competitive job market, you need an edge. Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, looking to advance your career, or making a career change, Dominican College’s Rockland County MBA can take you to the next level.
Increase your chances of getting hired, grow your business network, and arm yourself with the full set of business skills you need to succeed. Dominican College’s Rockland County MBA program provides you with an integrated, broad-based understanding of Business Administration, together with sound theoretical and practical knowledge in specific functional areas.
Visit our Hudson Valley Campus and learn more about the MBA program
Located in Rockland County, Dominican College is convenient to the Hudson Valley region, close to both New York City and Bergen County, New Jersey. The MBA program will have you networking with professionals from across the area, and you’ll gain access to internships and other opportunities close to you and throughout the greater Metro New York area.
Why get an MBA?
- Earning Advantage: Simply put, MBA graduates make more money on average than those without an MBA.
- Global Economic Advantage: Career switching is now the norm, with companies expanding operations around the globe. Those who can be flexible and compete in the global marketplace have the best chance for success.
- Entrepreneurial Advantage: Get the skills to start your own business. An MBA can prepare you to do everything from writing a business plan to acquiring venture capital to launching an IPO. The failure rate for small businesses started by MBAs is about 50% less than the average; a huge advantage in this competitive market!
- Networking Advantage: Fellow Rockland County MBA alumni will form a lifelong business network, crucial to success.
- Corporate Advantage: An MBA allows you to move up the ladder at your company, from the top of your specialized field to the top of general management by filling in the gaps in your experience.
The Dominican College Advantage
Dominican College’s Rockland County MBA program stands out for its flexibility and high standards in meeting the needs and potential of all students.
- Keep Working: Don’t worry about your job schedule, weekday evening classes are designed to allow you to pursue your MBA while working full-time.
- Flexible Start: Start whenever is convenient for you, with classes beginning every eight weeks. You can join the program at the beginning of any of six accelerated sessions.
- Graduate Quickly: The 57-credit program may be completed in less than two years, and up to 21 credits can be waived. Or, take more time if it fits your schedule better.
- Flexible Learning: Classes employ a variety of learning and delivery methods, using the latest technologies. Many courses in the MBA program combine classroom learning with online and independent studies.
- Program Concentrations in Today’s Top Fields: Focus on Accounting, Healthcare Management, or General Management, or receive an Advanced Certificate in Healthcare Management.
- Personal, Professional Attention: The director of the program, Dr. Ken Mias, is also your academic advisor, ensuring that you receive the optimal MBA education.
- Flexible Tuition: Competitive rates, with an option to defer payment until the end of the term.
Speak to a professional about applying to Dominican College today!
Contact Christina Lifshey today about becoming a student in the Rockland County MBA at Dominican College.
Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions
Phone: (845) 848-7908