Dominican College is located in Orangeburg, New York approximately 20 miles north of New York City. We are a small, private institution with a student population of approximately 2,000 and faculty and staff of 400. Our heritage stresses the humanistic value of a Liberal Arts education, a commitment to social justice, and a strong belief in the need for integrity and community engagement, all in the service of preparing students to reach their potential as responsible citizens who enrich the world in which we live. The College offers an array of degree opportunities in the liberal arts and sciences, business and the professions.
The College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions listed below.
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For faculty positions three professional references and a statement of teaching philosophy are also required.
You may fax materials to (845) 359-2313 or mail them to:
Director of Human Resources
470 Western Highway
Orangeburg, NY 10962
FULL-TIME FACULTY POSITIONS
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice (Tenure Track)
- Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy
- Assistant Professor of Psychology (Tenure Track)
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Tenure Track
ADMINISTRATIVE AND STAFF POSITIONS
- Academic Fieldwork Coordinator
- DC 1 Card Support Specialist
- Director of Admissions
- Student Accounts Customer Service Representative