Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 am
Location: Palisades Room of Casey Hall
Join us for Registration!
Date and Times for Registration:
- Wednesday, July 16
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. or 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m
- No appointment necessary
Registration is in the Palisades Room located in Casey Hall (corner of Orangeburg Rd. and Western Highway).
What to Bring:
- Your evaluation of credits for your major to review with your advisor
- Registration fee of $385 (if you have not previously paid this fee)
- Dorm Deposit fee of $200 (if you will be living on campus)
- Be sure you have filed for financial aid by submitting a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). You can file on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov prior to registration.
- Your driver’s license, passport or other government picture ID so you can be issued your Dominican College ID.
- Results of your Placement Exam, or come prepared to complete a placement exam
- Car Registration (for a parking permit)
Please contact your Admissions Counselor:
Financial Aid Questions:
- If you have financial aid questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 845-848-7821. If you need to contact Financial Aid after regular business hours, email the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know you’re coming!