Career Planning and Placement
The Career Development Center, located in Rosary Hall, assists students in the total career development process. The office offers a comprehensive program that helps students to understand themselves, to understand the relationship between academic experiences, internship opportunities, and career choices and to assist in the transition from college to professional life. Services offered are:
• Career Counseling and Advisement
• Employment opportunities part and full-time
• Internship placements during the school year and in the summer
• FOCUS 2 a self-paced, online career and education planning inventory for use by college
students which does self-assessment in: Work Interests, Values, Personality, Skills and
Leisure Activities. This inventory can assist you in choosing a major, exploring career
options and making an informed career decision.
• Resume and Cover letter assistance and Job search support
• Workshops on resume, interviewing, networking, and job search techniques
• Interviewing Skills development and Videotaped Mock Interviews
• On-campus recruiting
• Annual Career Fairs in fall and spring semesters
• Graduate School Information
The Career Development Center is open for the use of part-time, full-time, evening, weekend and graduate students on a walk-in basis, on a set evening schedule and by appointment. Alumni are also served at no cost.