Academics>>Dominican College Catalog 2012-2013>>Graduate Programs>>Masters in Business Administration>>Admissions and Program Standards
Admissions and Program Standards
All candidates for the Master of Business Administration Program must apply for admission to the program through the College's Office of Admissions.
To be considered for admission to the program, all students must submit the following materials:
- Completed application form
- An official transcript documenting a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate institution with a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a scale of 4.0. Other factors, such as years of professional experience, grade point average in the major field, and academic development beyond the baccalaureate degree may also be taken into account in the admission decision.
- A GMAT report showing a score of 450 or higher. As above, other factors may also be considered. Eligibility for waiver of GMAT scores will be considered for candidates who possess at least 6 years of progressive business experience and/or present an undergraduate GPA of 3.3 or better
- A TOEFL score, if English is not the first language of the applicant
- Two letters of recommendation
- An essay stating the purpose for which the candidate is seeking the degree of Master of Business Administration
- A personal interview may be required