Weekend College offers you the support, flexibility and inspiration you need to realize your goals.
Weekend College meets every other weekend with an online component. Courses meet September through November, December through February, February through April, and May through July. You can earn up to six credits per trimester or 24 credits per year. This schedule allows you to continue full-time employment and earn your degree.
- Social Sciences
- Teacher Education
- Communication Studies
- Dominican College is located in Rockland County, New York. The campus is convenient to New York City and Northern New Jersey.
- Your transfer credits are promptly evaluated and can result in the acceptance of up to 70 credits from a two-year college and up to 90 credits from a four-year college. 30 credits must be completed at Dominican College
The cost of attending Dominican College is very competitive:
- For information call us at toll free 1(866) 4DC-INFO or write tp email@example.com
Corporate/Hospital Tuition Deferment Policy:
- Student whose employers will reimburse all or part of the tuition may ask the College to defer that portion of their tuition bill until the term is completed.
To apply for admission to Dominican College:
- Complete an application
- Be sure to indicate a major
- Submit an official transcript from each college or university previously attended
- Transfer students who have completed fewer than 24 credits at the time of application, must also submit a transcript from their high school
Please send all mail to:
Office of Admissions
470 Western Highway
Orangeburg, NY 10962-1210
1-(866) 4DC-INFO (toll free) or (845) 359-3533
Fax: (845) 365-3150