The Master of Business Administration
The MBA program at Dominican College is a career-oriented program specifically designed to prepare working adults and career changers for professional opportunities in any of the functional areas of business. We recognize that the job of all business professionals involves making sound decisions, efficiently managing, and effectively leading across a range of functions. The Dominican College MBA aims to develop your potential by providing an integrated, broad-based understanding of Business Administration, together with sound theoretical and practical knowledge of the various functional areas.
Dominican College is dedicated to the principle that its educational programs and services must be both challenging and supportive, distinguished both by high standards and by attention to the needs and potential of the individual studen We believe that the educational experience is most successful when different learning and delivery methods and technologies are used together depending on the subject matter. In many cases, courses in the M.B.A. program combine face-to-face, online, and independent methods.
- The 57-credit program may be completed in less than two years. Up to 21 credits can be waived.
- Classes begin every eight weeks. You can join the program at the begining of any of six accelerated sessions
- Classes meet weekday evenings.
- The director of the program is also your academic advisor. (Learn more about Dr. Ken Mias)
- Our tuition is competitive: For 2010-2011 the cost per credit is $700
- You can defer tuition payment until the term is completed (Lean more)