The demand for qualified nurses is more acute today than ever before, and Dominican College’s highly acclaimed Nursing Division rises to the occasion with outstanding opportunities for those who aspire to this challenging professional work. With expert clinical faculty and a myriad of clinical sites, Dominican College prepares graduates to fill roles as registered nurses poised to meet the unique health care challenges of the 21st century.
The division offers four undergraduate nursing programs:
Weekend Accelerated Option
Wednesday Accelerated RN to BS Option
There four programs will prepare you for employment in many health care institutions, such as community health settings, long-term care agencies, and acute care facilities
- are staffed by credentialed experts with advanced nursing degrees
- prepare graduates to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) (Traditional and ABSN students only)
- stimulate the desire for life-long learning, providing a solid foundation for nursing education at the graduate level
- routinely produce highly accomplished alumni who rise to leadership positions in their areas of specialty; complete doctoral degrees; and publish articles in prominent journals
- are recognized by the Kaplen Foundation with an award of a four-year full tuition, room and board scholarship to one outstanding freshman nursing student every year (Traditional students only).
The Nursing Program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (C.C.N.E.) of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing. CCNE, One Dupont Circle N.W., Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036-1120