Dominican College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267-284-5000
In addition, several of the College’s programs hold specialized national accreditation:
- Both the Baccalaureate and Masters Business programs are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- The Baccalaureate and Masters Nursing programs by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- The Occupational Therapy program by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE).
- The Physical Therapy program by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- The Social Work program by the Council on Social Work Education (C.S.W.E.).
- Both the Baccalaureate and Masters Teacher Education program by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC).
- The program in Athletic Training by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
For more information please contact the Admissions Office at (866)4DC-INFO or write to email@example.com