All of the College’s degree programs are registered by the New York State Education Department and are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680; phone (215) 662-5606.
In addition, several of the College’s programs hold specialized national accreditation:
- Both the Baccalaureate and Masters Business programs are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- The Baccalaureate and Masters Nursing programs by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- The Occupational Therapy program by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE).
- The Physical Therapy program by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- The Social Work program by the Council on Social Work Education (C.S.W.E.).
- Both the Baccalaureate and Masters Teacher Education program by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC).
- The program in Athletic Training by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
For more information please contact the Admissions Office at (866)4DC-INFO or write to email@example.com