Admission of Adult Students (No Prior College Study)
- Submit the completed application directly to the Office of Admissions with the non-refundable application fee. You may enclose any additional information you wish to be considered with your application.
- Request that an official copy of your high school record or G.E.D. scores be sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit S.A.T. or A.C.T. scores if available.
- Complete personal interview if required.
- When all the documents are reviewed, students are notified promptly of the action taken.
All students born after 1/1/57 are required to submit proof of immunization against mumps, measles and rubella prior to registration. According to New York State health law, all students are also required to complete and return the meningitis form provided by the College to the Student Health Center. All resident students and athletes are required to submit proof of meningitis immunization.