In order to maintain continuous enrollment in the program, all graduate students must achieve a "B" in all clinical courses and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 to continue in the sequence and graduate from the program.
The end-of-program objectives for which each graduate student is accountable are to:
- integrate principles of systems theory, natural, biological, physical, and social sciences in advanced nursing practice.
- analyze client responses to therapeutic interventions.
- synthesize the nursing process in a manner inclusive of biopsychosocial phenomena and cultural and ethnic variations.
- synthesize primary, secondary, and tertiary levels of prevention to promote optimal wellness.
- integrate nursing research methods to improve advanced practice nursing.
- demonstrate dependent, independent, and interdependent professional behaviors in advanced practice nursing.